We believe that great teachers make great schools, and that great schools can change the lives of young people.
Rich in cultural and social diversity, CORE Education Trust’s academies challenge boundaries and make a difference.
Our students deserve the best: people who embrace our values and are role models for our students; people who inspire others and help provide students with the education, skills and experiences to not only achieve excellence, but thrive.
As an employer, we care passionately about the wellbeing of those who work with us too. We’re committed to the personal and professional development of our staff, and offer a range of competitive benefits.
Not a vacancy in your subject or specialism yet? Submit to our Talent Pool to be considered for future roles by emailing an ‘Expression of Interest’ to [email protected]
Benefits/Perks of working in Our Arena
At the heart of every school are great staff – teachers and support staff. Great schools provide opportunities for students to achieve and thrive. Our school situated in North Birmingham, is rich in culture and diversity. Our students our proud of their community and contribute in many ways, including weekly food banks and neighbourhood litter picks. If you are passionate about working with young children, are dedicated to providing the best education that our children deserve, strive for excellence in all that you do – then you are the kind of person we are looking for. Benefits of working at our Arena are:
- We are supportive of our staff and want you to feel like you are coming to work with family
- We offer a strong Continuous Professional Development programme – if we see potential in your future, we want to help you grow with the Academy and develop yourself in the direction you aspire to go
- All staff are automatically opted in for the award-winning Westfield Health employee assist programme
- A dedicated ECT programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to work with other people at the same career stage as you
- An annual performance and development review, to help identify your career aspirations and structure your individual development plan
- Family friendly policies including flexible working, occupational maternity and paternity pay
- Pension schemes for both Teaching and Support Staff
- Common sense and fair approach to marking, data entry and duties
- An effective Behaviour policy with visible leaders at all levels including the Headteacher. Highly supportive Middle and Senior Leadership Teams
- A staff workload and wellbeing team that is listened to and has impact
- Social events led by the Staff Well-Being Team
- Work life balance week scheduled every half term (no after school meetings and staff encouraged to leave at 3:20pm)
- Free fruit/tea/coffee all day, every day – with ‘Full English Breakfast Friday’
- Regular surveys for ‘Staff Voice’ – opportunities to provide feedback to Senior Leaders.
- In-house Fitness Room available for staff to use
- Extensive programme of enrichment opportunities which takes education beyond the classroom
- Development of teachers through a robust coaching model, no grading of lessons, and developmental feedback.
- Regular recognition and rewards for staff