The principal focus of science teaching in KS3 is to develop a deeper understanding of a range of scientific ideas in the subject disciplines of biology, chemistry, and physics. Learners should begin to see the connections between these subject areas and become aware of some of the big ideas underpinning scientific knowledge and understanding.
At KS4, the majority of learners follow the AQA Trilogy (Combined Science Syllabus) leading to two GCSEs. Students who have excelled in KS3 Science, English, and Maths can select the three Single Award Sciences as part of their pathways options.
- Mrs K Curtis – Head of Science & STEM Lead
- Mr C Levy – Second in Science
- Mr H Singh – Teacher of Science
- Mr A Rahman – Teacher of Science
- Mrs J Russell – Senior Science Technician