The principal focus of science teaching in KS3 is to develop a deeper understanding of a range of scientific ideas in the subject disciplines of biology, chemistry, and physics. Learners should begin to see the connections between these subject areas and its connection to our shared prosperity.
At KS4, the majority of learners follow the AQA Trilogy (Combined Science Syllabus) leading to two GCSEs. Students who have excelled in KS3 Science, English, and Maths can be selected to sit Single Award Science GCSEs. We aim to motivate students to see the value of an inquisitive mind using the nature, application and implication of the scientific process.
- Mr C Levy – Head of Science
- Mrs A Spence – Second in Science
- Mr H Singh – Teacher of Science
- Mr A Rahman – Teacher of Science
- Mrs S Hussein – Teacher of Science
- Miss S Darr – Teacher of Science
- Mr S Ali – Teacher of Science
- Mr D Crawford – Teacher of Science
- Miss C Hutchings – Science Technician
- Mrs K Curtis – Assistant Headteacher for Teaching and Learning
- Mr S Afzal – Assistant Headteacher for Personal Development